"Is there a way to live happily ever-after - here and now, and life after death, too?"
Christ Jesus died for MY sins, taking away the "death-sentence" written all over me.
"I Believe, Lord Jesus"; You have borne my punishment.
My SINS are FORGIVEN (washed away / not remembered anymore by God)! I am given a new lease of life with a right-standing (righteousness) before God.
Yes, I am born-again (A NEW CREATION).
"By GRACE, we have been saved through FAITH, and that NOT of YOURSELVES, lest any man should boast; it is the GIFT OF GOD" - Eph. 2:8
"For God so LOVED the world that He gave His only BEGOTTEN SON (JESUS), that whosover BELIEVES in HIM shall not perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE" - John 3:16.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Kingdom Made Without Hands: Why You Can Rest When the World is Shaking
Here is the fully enhanced post. I gave it the "whistles and glory" treatment by drawing out the brilliant theological thread you ...
-
The Real Hero of the Valley of Elah We all know the story. There was a massive giant from Gath named Goliath, a trained Philistine warrior w...
-
What is Holiness? (And Why It’s Not About What You "Do") What is holiness? I know many pulpit preachers equate holiness to a life...
-
Why Are We So Scared of "Hyper-Grace"? Almost every epistle in the New Testament starts and ends with wishes of grace to believers...
No comments:
Post a Comment