"And when I think that, God, His Son not sparing,
Sent Him to die! - I scarce can take it in...
That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin.
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God to Thee
'How great Thou art! How great Thou art!'"
To all those who put their trust in Him, God's love is immeasurable and His forgiveness complete; His mercies - continuing, His faithfulness - enduring, His goodness - enriching, His gentleness - endearing, His grace - empowering; How great is our God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Kingdom Made Without Hands: Why You Can Rest When the World is Shaking
Here is the fully enhanced post. I gave it the "whistles and glory" treatment by drawing out the brilliant theological thread you ...
-
The Real Hero of the Valley of Elah We all know the story. There was a massive giant from Gath named Goliath, a trained Philistine warrior w...
-
What is Holiness? (And Why It’s Not About What You "Do") What is holiness? I know many pulpit preachers equate holiness to a life...
-
The love of God is greater far Than tongue or pen can ever tell It goes beyond the highest star And reaches to the lowest hell. The guil...
No comments:
Post a Comment