Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Salvation and How?

"Is there a way to live happily ever-after - here and now, and life after death, too?"
Christ Jesus died for MY sins, taking away the "death-sentence" written all over me.
"I Believe, Lord Jesus"; You have borne my punishment.

My SINS are FORGIVEN (washed away / not remembered anymore by God)! I am given a new lease of life with a right-standing (righteousness) before God.
Yes, I am born-again (A NEW CREATION).

"By GRACE, we have been saved through FAITH, and that NOT of YOURSELVES, lest any man should boast; it is the GIFT OF GOD" - Eph. 2:8
"For God so LOVED the world that He gave His only BEGOTTEN SON (JESUS), that whosover BELIEVES in HIM shall not perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE" - John 3:16.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See! Made Without Hands!

It is in my heart to share about 2 things today. One is that this extended lockdown is getting on the nerves of many who have lost jobs, ma...